The criteria for blog submissions will be as follows:
- Articles must be 100% original. No exceptions.
- Articles MUST be “how-to” as in “how to format your hard drive,” or informative. Generalized articles that are not interesting will not be accepted.
- Article ideas should be submitted for review before you begin writing. Contact us.
- Email articles to us when finished. Be sure to include a short bio and links to your website or business.
- Articles should be 500 words or more.
- We reserve the right to reject the article if it doesn’t suit our needs.
We generally publish articles that fit into the following areas:
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Network Setup
- Virus and malware security
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Internet Explorer, Firefox Tips
- Major brand name tips for Dell, HP, Acer
If you have ideas outside of those categories, be sure to check with us before you begin writing. PCTechBytes looks forward to working with our new writers and we’re sure everyone in our community will enjoy reading the articles they submit. If you’re in the industry, or if you want to get valuable links back to your site, our Guest Blogging option is a great solution.