• Welcome to PCTechBytes

Hello and welcome to PCTechBytes. We have been providing free computer repair help online since 2003. Feel free to browse the forums, but when you're ready to ask a question or comment, please be sure to register. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just me

small problem

i somehow messed up the tool bar on internet explorer. the buttons are hidden. is there someway to restore them the way they were?

thank you

Sometimes you will see grid lines on the toolbar that you can left click and drag around. If the toolbar is locked and won't allow this, right-click it and uncheck the LOCK TOOLBAR option. When you have it the way you want it, lock it again.

i did that and now i got the buttons but, if i use all the buttons the dropdown window(search) is not there.

thank you.

• Who Was Online

• Our picks

• This HP Computer Repair Guide was created for those HP users out there that are either trying to recover from a system crash or are waiting for the inevitable and paralyzed with fear because they will not know what to do when it happens. You have no Windows install disk, after all. What will happen […]

Read more on our HP Computer Repair Guide Tips and Diagnostics Tutorials
      • 0 replies
    • When we think of survival gadgets, we might think of a compass, a foil blanket or an all-in-one tool to saw down trees, open cans and light your fire. While those gadgets are certainly great to have in an emergency, this is a technology website, so we are going to show you the best tech gadgets for survival should any geek step outdoors. 

Read more on  The Best Tech Survival Gadgets In An Emergency Situation 

• 0 replies
    • The cable companies have you, and they know it. Or do they? This guide to cord cutting will help you wiggle out of the bundle trap you have been ensnared in for the past several years. Cord-cutting is no longer a myth and our guide will explain how to overcome some of the pitfalls you may be concerned about.

Read more on PCTechBytes Cord Cutting Guide Secret Tips and Tricks here.

• 0 replies