Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave@Bytes

Happy New Year Everyone

Well, another year has passed here at PCTechBytes. I wanted to take a moment to reach out to the community and thank everyone for making this site a fun, safe and educational place where we can all share our knowledge and help each other in this crazy tech world we live in. I wanted to thank our moderators, Bucksfanjimj, Dr Bob, PCS, and Roadrage for volunteering their precious spare time to keep this the forums running as smooth as it does. Without them, this site would be a total disaster.

As we move into 2016, I want to assure everyone that we will continue to make improvements to the site so our users can get the best possible experience while here. We will continue to provide real-time support through our chat room and forums, and also improve our vast knowledge base of step-by-step tutorials.

Again, I hope everyone has a joyful and prosperous New Year and I look forward to seeing everyone back in 2016.

- Dave

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dave@Bytes said:

Thanks, Tech333.

Do you ever read your messages Dave? 

Are you alright having me here now? Trust me, I am not sucking up to you or something.. I was genuinely like omg so proud X 

Thanks Dave and sorry for being MIA guys.  Y'all rock and keep giving some of the best PC advise on the net!

Late Merry Christmas and Happy New 2016!