• Welcome to PCTechBytes

Hello and welcome to PCTechBytes. We have been providing free computer repair help online since 2003. Feel free to browse the forums, but when you're ready to ask a question or comment, please be sure to register. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

karenzhou

Everyday Carry of a gamepad player

As a hardcore gamer, today I’m going to demonstrate my EDC, as game means a lot to me. Once there was a popular saying “life without love is not complete”, as a single person, I think life without game is not complete.

First of all please have a look at this new 3ds xl. It is the second 3ds I have purchased. The first one was purchased in Japan in 2013. The reason to purchase new 3ds xl is to play <Super Smash Brothers>, <Monster Hunter 4G>, <Dragon Quest 10> and so on.

I’m not a fanboy, so I don’t consider Nintendo PSP is the best. I also have two Sony PSV, just that the frequency to play is less than new 3ds xl.

The above consoles are exclusive platforms and exclusive games, however Id like to try all the different kinds of games. The below GPD XD covers the games of Nintendo, Sony, Sega etc. and console platforms. Since I purchased it last year, I almost stopped playing 3ds and psv. Besides, I use it to play <Glory of the king>, the operation is more convenient than mobile phone. The other device is called GPD WIN. With the size of a handheld device of playing PC games is my long cherished wish, the driver was off when I received it to play games, so I sent it back to factory to repair it. Now the problem has been solved, I can use it to play GTA5, The Elder Scrolls V, Street Fighter 4, Far Cry 3, Killing Floor 2, and I’m very happy about the playing.

Another important point is the TF card to store the games. I’m using Lexar 1066x 64GB TF card with the reading speed 160MB/S, and the writing speed is 155M/S. It’s better than other TF cards in reading and writing.

Although TF card is convenient, the speed is not ideal. Since I have GPD WIN which supports USB 3.0 port, I’m considering to buy the U disk of Kingston HX3 256G. The powerful thing of this U disk is that, the reading and writing speed have reached 350MB/S and 250MB/S. So I’m able to install many games, as you know the GTA5 need the space of 60GB.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Who Was Online

• Our picks

• When we think of survival gadgets, we might think of a compass, a foil blanket or an all-in-one tool to saw down trees, open cans and light your fire. While those gadgets are certainly great to have in an emergency, this is a technology website, so we are going to show you the best tech gadgets for survival should any geek step outdoors. 

Read more on  The Best Tech Survival Gadgets In An Emergency Situation 

• 0 replies
    • The cable companies have you, and they know it. Or do they? This guide to cord cutting will help you wiggle out of the bundle trap you have been ensnared in for the past several years. Cord-cutting is no longer a myth and our guide will explain how to overcome some of the pitfalls you may be concerned about.

Read more on PCTechBytes Cord Cutting Guide Secret Tips and Tricks here.

• 0 replies
    •  

The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is out, but if you are not in the initial wave of the roll-out, it may be some time before you get the update. Fortunately, you can manually download and install it. The Windows 10 Fall Creators update tweaks and streamlines existing features, as well as adding cool new ones.

Get the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

The Windows 10 Fall Creators update may already be pending for your system. To check, type in Windows Update into your search box, check for updates, and see if there is one waiting to install. If it says you are currently up to date, you can manually force the Windows 10 Fall Creators update by downloading it here: Windows 10 Fall Creators Download. The download tool checks your system for compatibility, and once it is determined your system specs can run it, the download can begin. A reboot is required to install the Windows Update. You can read our full article on this here: https://www.pctechbytes.com/windows-10/download-windows-10-fall-creators-update/
      • 0 replies