• Welcome to PCTechBytes

Hello and welcome to PCTechBytes. We have been providing free computer repair help online since 2003. Feel free to browse the forums, but when you're ready to ask a question or comment, please be sure to register. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Equso22

only yesterday file was valid

Question

I am using one of the .pptx files during some weeks. But today I have opened my presentation by means of MS PowerPoint 2013: The Presentation dogor21.pptx is incomplete. Please reload. I reloaded PowerPoint, but it didn’t help to open file, not saying about repair pptx.

3 answers to this question

Right-click inside of the folder location, select Properties, Previous Versions. If there is a previous version stored, you should be able to recover it. Good luck.

On 19.04.2017 at 3:28 PM, Equso22 said:

I am using one of the .pptx files during some weeks. But today I have opened my presentation by means of MS PowerPoint 2013: The Presentation dogor21.pptx is incomplete. Please reload. I reloaded PowerPoint, but it didn’t help to open file, not saying about repair pptx.

In case you a lot of damaged .ppt or/and .pptx files and you need to get their back – your way will be a recovery program. But if have only one or two invalid files, for you is https://onlinefile.repair/en/powerpoint.html the best from online-services