The speaker(s) in iOS and Android devices stink. There’s no way to sugar coat it. They’re small and have a tinny sound to them. The range is horrible and the bass is non-existent. You really need an external speaker system for these devices if you want to enjoy your music on the back patio or at the park. The Kinivo ZX100 portable speaker is our top pick because of its compact size, deep bass and range.
The Kinivo fits in the palm of your hand, and has a battery life between 4 to 6 hours. Just plug it directly into your device and enjoy.
The Kinivo ZX100 Portable Speaker Feartures
The Kinivo portable speaker comes with the following:
- ERCD – Expansive Resonator Construction Design to give the best low frequency output
- Compatibility: all iPods, iPhones, MP3 players, CD players, laptops with 3.5-mm audio socket
- Full-bodied, 360-degree sound
- Ultra-portable compact size with long-lasting internal chargeable battery
- Modular design: connect Multiple Speakers for Maximum Sound
This product is tested and approved of by PCTechBytes staff. So fire up the grill and enjoy great sound this summer on your back patio with this compact and affordable external speaker solution for your portable devices.
Read more about the Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker here. Be sure to read through the reviews to see if this product is for you. Our experience with it has been great. It has phenomenal sound. Or if you have a different external speaker you’d like to recommend, let us know below.